Standing at Stud - Call Again Casanova
Fresh/Chilled: £550 NFFR
Top international jumping blood with looks, athletic ability, temperament, & superb conformation, maternal half- brother to CIC*** & CIC** Eventers, Dinky Inky & Boston JRP. Call Again Casanova is the whole package, Performance results to BS Foxhunter & BE100, with dressage scores as low as 26. He shows an exceptional bold technique over a fence coupled with a trainable attitude and expressive paces.
His sire Casanova Du Domaine Z competed internationally in his short career with great success, before an accident ended his career. By the outstanding GP & Nations cup winner Cassini I. His dam La Luna brings the blood of Caletto I, who was 1985′s most successful Nations Cup Jumper in Germany, and part of their Bronze medal winning team.
His Dam Kormaline Ster is the Dam of CIC*** mare Dinky Inky – Formally ridden by Gemma Tattersall, and also of Boston JRP CIC** Gelding ridden by Paul Tapner. Kormeline is by the hugely successful stallion Burggraaf.
Burggraaf was very successful in the heavier classes of the National Stallion Competition, of which he won the finals and six of the seven rounds. Later he was an international showjumper with Roelof Bril; they cleared the 2.10 m during the puissance of Indoor Brabant in 1991 and in 1993 they were reserve champion of the 1.40 class for KWPN stallions. He holds a jumping index of 152 points.
Burggraaf’s sire is the top breeding stallion Landgraf I, who produced over 50 approved stallions and over 70 state premium mares just in Germany, and heads the German yearbook with the total winnings of his progeny of over 6 million D-Marks. Burggraaf’s dam’s sire is the famous sports horse producer Cor de la Bryere, who holds second place in the German yearbook with total winnings of around 2 million D-Marks. His bloodlines bring together the 3 pillars of Holstein Breeding, Caletto I, Landgraf & Cor De La Bryere. A Strong uphill horse, Call Again Casanova produces superb offspring with both modern & traditional mares, adding quality and substance with excellent temperaments and correct conformation.
Terms & Conditions
- Stud fees do not include shipping or collection fees. These must be paid directly to Stallion AI Services LTD prior to collection and shipping. Details can be found at Stallion Ai Services
- NFFR - No Foal Free Return on Fresh & Chilled. In the event that a mare is not scanned in foal by October 1st she will be eligible for a single free return, not including shipping or collection fees. Substitution of mare on request. Free returns must be taken by the end of the following year.
- All semen will be examined under a microscope for motility and density. It will only be despatched if considered to be of good quality.However, no guarantee on the fertility of semen can be given since so many other factors are relevant to a mare becoming pregnant.
- Stud accounts must be settled before the semen is shipped. There are no exceptions.
- Covering certificates will only be issued when all stud and veterinary accounts are cleared. All covering certificates will be received by 1st November.
- A booking fee of £50 is required to secure the nomination; this is deducted from the stud fee. The booking fee is non-refundable unless a veterinary certificate is supplied stating a veterinary reason for the nomination not to be taken. The final payment is to be made a minimum of one week before shipping.
- If opting for Fresh AI, the mare must be available to travel to Twemlows Stud, Whitchurch, Shropshire for the date of insemination. Please ensure you are happy to agree to the Twemlows Stud health tests, terms and conditions before selecting this option. Details can be found at Twemlows Stud
If you're interested in using Call Again Casanova, you'd like some more information, or to make a general enquiry, please visit our Contact Us page to get in touch!
|Call Again Casanova|
|Casanova Du Domaine Z|
|Z La Vidana|
|Cor De La Bryere|
|Cor De La Bryere|
|Cor De La Bryere|